Registration Closes February 17 at 8 p.m.
Required For Submission
Students will need to submit a PDF of their Google Slides presentation.
Instructions for creating the slides can be found on the Students page.
How to convert your Google Slides Presentation to a PDF
Make sure the name of your slide deck matches the title of your project.
- Be sure to be in the Google Slide Window.
- Click on the presentation title (similar to "Copy of 2023 SMCOE STEM FAIR PROJECT") in the top left corner to activate the text field.
- Enter the title of your project.
- Press Return or click out of the title area to save your changes.
- Click on the “File” menu
- Select “Download”
- Select “PDF Document (.pdf)”
- Save the project PDF to your “Downloads” or “Desktop” folder.
A Phone Number (in case Zoom has issues)
Interviews will be conducted by Zoom this year. A phone number will be required so that judges will be able to call you in the event of technical issues. You will need to be available at this phone during a specific time period on March 4. The specific time frame will be shared with you after student registration is complete.
If you worked on your project with a partner, you will need their informatin as well. Only one student needs to register their project for the STEM Fair. You will need the following information for your partner.
- Non-school email address
- Phone number where they can be reached on the interview date
- Parent or guardian name
- Parent or Guardian email address