Please Read All Instructions Carefully
Required For Submission
Students will need to submit a PDF of their Google Slides presentation.
Instructions for creating the slides can be found on the Students page.
How to convert your Google Slides Presentation to a PDF
Make sure the name of your slide deck matches the title of your project.
- Be sure to be in the Google Slide Window.
- Click on the presentation title (similar to "Copy of 2021 SMCOE STEM FAIR PROJECT") in the top left corner to activate the text field.
- Enter the title of your project.
- Press Return or click out of the title area to save your changes.
- Click on the “File” menu
- Select “Download”
- Select “PDF Document (.pdf)”
- Save the project PDF to your “Downloads” or “Desktop” folder.
A Phone Number
Interviews will be conducted by phone this year. A phone number will be required so that judges will be able to call you for your project interview. You will need to be available at this phone during a specific time period on either March 20 (5th and 6th grades) or March 21 (7th and 8th grades). The specific time frame will be shared with you after student registration is complete.
If you worked on your project with a partner, you will need their informatin as well. Only one student needs to register their project for the STEM Fair. You will need the following information for your partner.
- Non-school email address
- Phone number where they can be reached on the interview date
- Parent or guardian name
- Parent or Guardian email address